AT LAST Diffuser
AT LAST is an exotic, exciting and romantic hand-poured vegan-friendly reed diffuser that harnesses elegance and serenity from the Indian "Queen of Flowers". Creates a serene, rich, ethereal blend of jasmine, vanilla and cedarwood which sets the tone of any occasion.
A scent for the moment you have been waiting for!
The blended scents include:
- Jasmine - holds the foremost position among bridal flowers in Indian weddings
- Cedarwood - can decrease the effects of anxiety - a warm, woody scent
- Vanilla - sweet and pleasant
Free from parabens, SLS, Petrochemical's and other synthetics. Made in Dublin/ Ireland.
- Natural fiber black reeds
- 100ml glass round apothecary style jar
- Matte black recyclable Kraft gift box
How do I use the Gua Sha?
- Start with a clean face and prep your skin with a moisturiser.
- Hold your Gua Sha with the curved side to your face. Gently glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck (stroking down the neck, never upwards).
- Next move on to your jawline, chin and around mouth stroking between 3-5 times on each area. A good tip is to take short strokes in one direction.
- To depuff the eyes- press the tool flat on the skin make sure you take extra care as this area is super delicate.
- Lastly, use small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift area or to release tension- press upwards between the brows.
Is Glow Circle Vegan?
Yes! Glow Circle does not use any animal by-products in their formulations and have never, nor will ever, test any of their products on animals.
Is the packaging environmentally friendly?
Yes- all Glow Circle products are eco-friendly and use sustainable packaging. They strongly encourage the 3 Rs throughout their business: recycle, reduce and re-use.
1. Bottles & Jars: Aluminium- 100% recyclable
2. Bottle pump: only element of the range that is plastic but can be recycled by using a nutcracker to remove the metal spring and once separated, they can be recycled.