Aventurine Facial Massage Set
The Glow Circle Aventurine Facial Massage Set takes its foundations from ancient Chinese healing.
From 100% high-grade natural stone The Aventurine Facial Massage set helps breathe radiance into the skin. Traditionally used to reduce signs of ageing, the gentle stroking action of this trusted tool increases blood circulation to refine, tone and smooth skin.
1 x Glow Circle Aventurine Jade Roller
1 x Glow Circle Aventurine Gua Sha
1 x Ecofriendly 100% GOTs Cotton Washbag
HOW TO USE
The Aventurine Facial Massage set work to relieve tension and help to better absorb your facial products. When you perform these techniques consistently, you will see glow-boosting benefits. To use:
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a moisturiser
- Use with gentle stroking actions on the face and neck, taking care around the eyes.
How do I use the Gua Sha?
- Start with a clean face and prep your skin with a moisturiser.
- Hold your Gua Sha with the curved side to your face. Gently glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck (stroking down the neck, never upwards).
- Next move on to your jawline, chin and around mouth stroking between 3-5 times on each area. A good tip is to take short strokes in one direction.
- To depuff the eyes- press the tool flat on the skin make sure you take extra care as this area is super delicate.
- Lastly, use small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift area or to release tension- press upwards between the brows.
Is Glow Circle Vegan?
Yes! Glow Circle does not use any animal by-products in their formulations and have never, nor will ever, test any of their products on animals.
Is the packaging environmentally friendly?
Yes- all Glow Circle products are eco-friendly and use sustainable packaging. They strongly encourage the 3 Rs throughout their business: recycle, reduce and re-use.
1. Bottles & Jars: Aluminium- 100% recyclable
2. Bottle pump: only element of the range that is plastic but can be recycled by using a nutcracker to remove the metal spring and once separated, they can be recycled.