Beard & Body Oil
A multifunctional oil for men that can be used for shaving, as a body oil and for beard grooming. Beard & Body Oil is ideal for avoiding beard plague and ingrown stubble and has a fresh citrus scent.
- Organic jojoba oil that enhances your skin’s restorative properties
- Organic sesame oil that softens your skin and hair
- Organic apricot kernel oil – which is rich in both vitamin E and A and is easily absorbed into the skin without making it oily. Has a rebuilding effect on the skin, making it ideal for treating irritated skin and inflammation
- Organic argan oil – a light oil that penetrates easily into your skin and makes it soft and moisturized. Also improves your skin’s barrier and nourishes sensitive, dry and mature skin.
Vegan and dermatologically tested.
Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Oil*, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol
HOW TO USE
Always moisturize skin/hair with water before applying to the skin – thus the oil penetrates better and faster. To avoid razor burn og ingrown hairs, apply Ecooking Men Beard & Body Oil. Top tip: To heal cuts from shaving, apply Ecooking Vitamin E Serum as it has a healing effect.
The oil can be used for:
- To give moisture, care and shine to your beard
- Shaving: beard, intimate and crown – before, during and after shaving
- Body oil
- Hair oil
- As serum underneath Ecooking Men Facial Cream
- For footbath/the bathtub
- If dry and flaky scalp
- As massage oil
- Cuticle oil
My skin turns red after using the peeling mask? Is that normal?
It is actually perfectly normal! It is not unusual that your skin might turns red after applying the Ecooking Peeling Mask. It is the active ingredients in the mask, which can cause this. Remember to add a lot of moisture after use.
Why is it called ‘’Ecooking’’?
It is called Ecooking because it originally was created in Tina’s kitchen, who are the Ecooking founder. ‘’Eco’’ for ecological ingredients and ‘’cooking’’ because of where it all started – in the kitchen. ‘
What is the best way to use the products?
The most important steps to a good skin care routine is ‘’cleanse and moisture’’. We will always recommend to cleanse the skin, and afterwards it is important to add moisture. After use of cleanser, you can add a serum, and finish with a moisturizing cream