Calming Bath Blend Salts
A relaxing bath blend, beautifully handcrafted in small batches with a healing blend of calendula, lavender buds (dried flowers), fine Irish gluten-free oats and Pink Himalayan salt, which will help calm your mind, body and soul.
Infused with an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial asset which make it the perfect partner for bruises, scrapes and other minor irritations or infections. This bath blend is fragrance-free and essential oil free, instead plants in their natural state are extracted which makes it perfect for all skin types.
This blend will help to lift your moods, create a perfect moment to yourself, reduce skin irritation and leave the skin nourished.
HOW TO USE
Pour a generous handful into warm running water, fill the tub to the desired level, relax for a long soak or pour into reusable muslin tea bag (which is provided) (helps to ease the after bath clean up) and gentle squeeze to diffuse into water and then sprinkle the organic dried rose petals on top of your bath to add to the luxury experience.
Avena Sativa (Gluten Free Irish Oats, Sodium Chloride(Himalayan Pink Salt),CALENDULA (CALENDULA) OFFICINALIS FLOWER, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower, Rosa centifoliaFLOWER
How do I use the Gua Sha?
- Start with a clean face and prep your skin with a moisturiser.
- Hold your Gua Sha with the curved side to your face. Gently glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck (stroking down the neck, never upwards).
- Next move on to your jawline, chin and around mouth stroking between 3-5 times on each area. A good tip is to take short strokes in one direction.
- To depuff the eyes- press the tool flat on the skin make sure you take extra care as this area is super delicate.
- Lastly, use small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift area or to release tension- press upwards between the brows.
Is Glow Circle Vegan?
Yes! Glow Circle does not use any animal by-products in their formulations and have never, nor will ever, test any of their products on animals.
Is the packaging environmentally friendly?
Yes- all Glow Circle products are eco-friendly and use sustainable packaging. They strongly encourage the 3 Rs throughout their business: recycle, reduce and re-use.
1. Bottles & Jars: Aluminium- 100% recyclable
2. Bottle pump: only element of the range that is plastic but can be recycled by using a nutcracker to remove the metal spring and once separated, they can be recycled.