Shampoo Bar- Damaged Hair
This sustainable shampoo bar is handmade in small batches in Dublin with organic ingredients such as spirulina powder, grapefruit and rosemary essential oils but also apple cider vinegar.
The avocado pulp is extracted thanks to the cold process used to obtain a high-quality and organic vegetable oil, rich in oleic acid, vitamin E and nutrients.
KEY INGREDIENT'S BENEFITS
SCI (Sodium cocoyl isethionate): Surfactant derived from coconut with foaming and softening properties. It leaves a very soft touch on the skin and hair.
- Organic Avocado Oil: Boosts hair shine, strength and hair growth.
- Organic Spirulina Powder: Restorative and nutritive properties.
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil: Refreshing scent with mood uplifting properties. This essential oil can help reduce hair loss.
- Organic Rosemary Oil: Helps to get strong & shiny hair with a healthy scalp.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Vinegar (Apple Cider)*, Spirulina Maxima Powder*, Citrus Paridisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil Expressed*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Citral(1), Limonene(1), Linalool(1).
*Certified Organic Material
(1) Naturally occurring in essential oils.
NO mono propylene glycol (MPG), NO Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), NO sulfates, NO parabens, NO preservatives. This product is also free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
HOW TO USE
Rub the bar between your hands like you would with a bar of soap. You can also gently rub the shampoo directly on wet hair to get more foam. Apply on wet hair, massage (especially the scalp) and rinse well with water. Use a conditioner or an Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) rinse if needed after.
For external use only – not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.