HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply a few drops of facial oil, serum or moisturiser to your face.
- Gently move the roller across your face, moving outwards from your nose.
- Use the smaller roller around the eyes and take extra care in this area.
- Can also be used on the neck in an upwards motion towards the chin.
Aventurine: Quartz crystal
How do I use the Gua Sha?
- Start with a clean face and prep your skin with a moisturiser.
- Hold your Gua Sha with the curved side to your face. Gently glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck (stroking down the neck, never upwards).
- Next move on to your jawline, chin and around mouth stroking between 3-5 times on each area. A good tip is to take short strokes in one direction.
- To depuff the eyes- press the tool flat on the skin make sure you take extra care as this area is super delicate.
- Lastly, use small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift area or to release tension- press upwards between the brows.
Is Glow Circle Vegan?
Yes! Glow Circle does not use any animal by-products in their formulations and have never, nor will ever, test any of their products on animals.
Is the packaging environmentally friendly?
Yes- all Glow Circle products are eco-friendly and use sustainable packaging. They strongly encourage the 3 Rs throughout their business: recycle, reduce and re-use.
1. Bottles & Jars: Aluminium- 100% recyclable
2. Bottle pump: only element of the range that is plastic but can be recycled by using a nutcracker to remove the metal spring and once separated, they can be recycled.