Men's Starter Kit - Ecooking
A luxurious kit with everything a man needs when travelling. The kit comes in a practical transparent bag that complies with TSA and airline regulations.
- 100 ml Hair & Body Wash (Nourishing soap for men. Suitable for all hair and skin types)
- 50 ml Cleansing Gel (A deep cleansing gel for face and body)
- 20 ml Beard & Body Oil (Multifunctional oil, which e.g. may be used for shaving, as body oil or as nourishment for your beard)
- 50 ml Face Cream (Moisturizing and nourishing agents)
- Wet Wipes, 1 package 10 ea. cool and refresh your skin with Aloe Vera Extract.
The transparent bag is produced of the material EVA that is degradable, which is good for the environment. Vegan and dermatologically tested.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Trisodium EDTA, Citric Acid**, Parfum
HOW TO USE
Ecooking Men Starter Kit is an ideal way to find out, which products suit your skin. The small bottles and jars are reusable.
My skin turns red after using the peeling mask? Is that normal?
It is actually perfectly normal! It is not unusual that your skin might turns red after applying the Ecooking Peeling Mask. It is the active ingredients in the mask, which can cause this. Remember to add a lot of moisture after use.
Why is it called ‘’Ecooking’’?
It is called Ecooking because it originally was created in Tina’s kitchen, who are the Ecooking founder. ‘’Eco’’ for ecological ingredients and ‘’cooking’’ because of where it all started – in the kitchen. ‘
What is the best way to use the products?
The most important steps to a good skin care routine is ‘’cleanse and moisture’’. We will always recommend to cleanse the skin, and afterwards it is important to add moisture. After use of cleanser, you can add a serum, and finish with a moisturizing cream