A natural roll-on deodorant, which contains ingredients that chemically trap and absorb the odor molecules that are formed during bacterial breakdown of sweat. At the same time, it contains anti-inflammatory properties and is so gentle on your skin that you can use it right after shaving.
Contains, among other things:
- Cucumber extract that has anti-inflammatory properties
- Glycerin, a vegetable moisturizer extracted from coconut, which provides optimal moisture to your skin by both adding and binding the moisture while it has a softening effect.
- Zinc Ricinoleate, an effective deodorant base on the zinc salt of Ricinoleic acid. Works by chemically precipitating and absorbing the odor molecules that are formed during bacterial breakdown of sweat.
- Dermosoft Decalact, a lactic acid-based complex that has a positive effect on bacteria between toes, under arms and in skin folds. A natural and milder alternative to Triclosan and Climbazole.
- Triethyl Citrate, a 100% natural substance with deodorizing properties.
- Cyricalm CLR, which reduces inflammation and keeps inflammation under control.
Vegan, dermatologically tested and fragrance free.
My skin turns red after using the peeling mask? Is that normal?
It is actually perfectly normal! It is not unusual that your skin might turns red after applying the Ecooking Peeling Mask. It is the active ingredients in the mask, which can cause this. Remember to add a lot of moisture after use.
Why is it called ‘’Ecooking’’?
It is called Ecooking because it originally was created in Tina’s kitchen, who are the Ecooking founder. ‘’Eco’’ for ecological ingredients and ‘’cooking’’ because of where it all started – in the kitchen. ‘
What is the best way to use the products?
The most important steps to a good skin care routine is ‘’cleanse and moisture’’. We will always recommend to cleanse the skin, and afterwards it is important to add moisture. After use of cleanser, you can add a serum, and finish with a moisturizing cream