- Arrowroot: Absorbs perspiration
- Baking Soda: Balances pH levels in the armpit area
- Coconut Oil: A natural moisturiser as well as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Deeply nourishes the armpit area
- Vitamin E: A natural protector against environmental damage
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Naturally Mined Baking Soda, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Calendula Flower Extract
Contains Certified Organic Ingredients
HOW TO USE
How do I use Pit Putty?
Simply scoop a bean sized amount of Pit Putty and melt it between your fingers. Massage gently into your fresh pits for all day freshness! If have long nails simply scrape out with a spatula or small teaspoon and follow same process.
Can you use Pit Putty during pregnancy?
The ingredients and quantity used in Pit Putty have been chosen with safety for expectant mums to be in mind. Some health professionals recommend avoiding all essential oils during the first trimester of pregnancy, which should be something to discuss further with your doctor.
Cinnamon Cedarwood is the one scent we would recommend avoiding during pregnancy. Although very limited research is available, we prefer to be on the safer side of caution.
Is Pit Putty Vegan?
Yes! All of our Pit Putty’s are cruelty-free and 100% vegan.