Pit Putty Rose Geranium VEGAN Deodorant
- Arrowroot: Absorbs perspiration
- Baking Soda: Balances pH levels in the armpit area
- Coconut Oil: A natural moisturiser as well as anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Deeply nourishes the armpit area
- Vitamin E: A natural protector against environmental damage
Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Naturally Mined Baking Soda, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, Geranium Rose Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Ylang Ylang Oil
HOW TO USE
"Scoop out a bean sized amount of Pit Putty.
Melt between your fingers and massage gently into you fresh pits.
All day freshness for all the family!
Apply sparingly to fresh armpits. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight."