Rose Geranium, Bergamot and Lavender scents of St Anne's Park in Clontarf, Dublin which gives a fresh, subtle, floral scent which makes you feel like there is a beautiful bouquet of flowers right in front of you. Sill is a whimsical spring to summer fragrance which lifts and calms the mind.
This uplifting scent encourages you to experience stillness and for your mind to drift away.
Our Botanical Aromatherapy Diffusers is infused with dried lavender buds and rose petals which will brighten up any mantle piece. This last for 3-6 months, when stored out of direct sunlight. For best results, we recommend that you turn the reeds regularly, to encourage a continued fragrance that lasts.
Free from parabens, SLS, Petrochemical's and other synthetics. Made in Dublin/ Ireland.
- Natural fiber black reeds
- 100ml glass round apothecary style jar
- Matte black recyclable Kraft gift box
How do I use the Gua Sha?
- Start with a clean face and prep your skin with a moisturiser.
- Hold your Gua Sha with the curved side to your face. Gently glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck (stroking down the neck, never upwards).
- Next move on to your jawline, chin and around mouth stroking between 3-5 times on each area. A good tip is to take short strokes in one direction.
- To depuff the eyes- press the tool flat on the skin make sure you take extra care as this area is super delicate.
- Lastly, use small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift area or to release tension- press upwards between the brows.
Is Glow Circle Vegan?
Yes! Glow Circle does not use any animal by-products in their formulations and have never, nor will ever, test any of their products on animals.
Is the packaging environmentally friendly?
Yes- all Glow Circle products are eco-friendly and use sustainable packaging. They strongly encourage the 3 Rs throughout their business: recycle, reduce and re-use.
1. Bottles & Jars: Aluminium- 100% recyclable
2. Bottle pump: only element of the range that is plastic but can be recycled by using a nutcracker to remove the metal spring and once separated, they can be recycled.