Sugaring (oriental wax)
Najel oriental wax with organic cane sugar guarantees a 100 % natural waxing that will leave your skin soft and smooth for up to 4 weeks.
Ideal for every part of the body (legs, underarms, bikini line, face and torso), the oriental wax pulls out the hair with its bulb, thus avoiding spots caused by ingrowing hair.
Over time, the hair becomes finer and grows back more slowly.The cardboard pack contains: 1 12.3 oz pot of oriental wax, 1 spatula and 12 re-usable strips.
Packed in a transparent matt pot that supports the heat.
SUCROSE (SUGAR CANE)*, AQUA (WATER), CITRIC ACID.
HOW TO USE
"A few days prior to a waxing treatment, we recommend preparing the skin with an exfoliation. Take a hot bath to dilate the pores of your skin. Exfoliate then rinse. Your skin is soft and free of all its impurities.
Carry out a waxing treatment with NAJEL oriental wax every 3 to 4 weeks.
To obtain the ideal consistency to be able to spread the wax easily, warm the pot of wax for 5 minutes in a bain-marie .
Keep to the recommended heating time to avoid burning. Apply a small amount of wax to your wrist to make sure that it isn’t too hot.
Instructions for use: use the spatula to spread a thin layer of warm wax on the part of the body you want to wax or directly onto a waxing strip. Place the re-usable strip in the direction of hair growth and massage in the same direction. Then place one hand at the lower end of the strip, stretch the skin and, with the other hand, remove the strip, moving against the direction of hair growth.
Finally, rinse the wax residues with warm water, or use a cotton pad containing a few drops of a plant oil, such as sweet almond. Then apply a plant oil or a body milk to soothe and nourish the skin. Your skin is soft and free of hair.
Rinse the strips in hot water after use and dry them before using them again.
Warm the wax in the bain-marie for a few minutes on a low heat. Follow each of the stages described in the instructions carefully every time you use the product. Failure to do so may result in serious burns.
Check the temperature of the wax carefully on a small part of your body before applying it to avoid any risk of burns.
- trial touch : test the product before using it for the first time by applying it to a small part of the area to be waxed, in accordance with the instructions for use. Wait 24 hours. If the skin looks normal, carry out a full waxing.
- apply only to healthy skin. Do not apply the wax to wounds, cuts, eczema, spots, beauty spots, chapped, sunburned or irritated skin, varicose veins, warts, mucous membranes, the nose, ears, nipples, peri-anal or genital areas or eyelashes. Do not apply to the skin of diabetic or elderly people, or people suffering from circulatory problems.
- after waxing, we recommend waiting 24 hours before exposing your skin to the sun. Do not wax within an hour of taking a shower or bath, as your skin will still be too warm or damp. The skin must be dry, with no traces of oil, cream, lotion or perspiration.
- keep out of the reach of children. We recommend that teenagers should not use the product without adult supervision.
- do not swallow If swallowed, see a doctor. Do not apply near the eyes. In the event of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse them in cold water and go and see a doctor immediately.
- for maximum effectiveness, use on hairs a minimum 4 to 5 mm long and do not place the applicator in contact with water when using.
- in the event of burning, run cold water over the affected area for 10 minutes and go and see a doctor."