KOTANICAL unique UNWIND rollerball leverages the celebrated qualities of classic essential oils to soothe your body, clear your mind, and lift your mood as you wind down after a long day.
Featuring rich floral undertones of lavender and bergamot, delicate notes of chamomile, yarrow and ylang ylang, and spicy-sweet tones of frankincense and sandalwood, keep this rollerball in your bag or on your bedside table for a sure-fire way to unwind before bed.
- Lavender is a timeless classic in the world of essential oils – with a deeply relaxing effect as well as many other pain-relieving, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities, lavender has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2500 years.
- Sandalwood is also very popular in alternative medicines, and for aromatherapy it is beneficial for supporting those with anxiety, fatigue, high blood pressure, and more.
- Frankincense Sacra (specially distilled) is considered the best of its kind with spicy, woody and sweet notes. It alleviates stress and anxiety and promotes many other health benefits.
- Ylang Ylang supports mental function including concentration and memory, and its bright scent profile also boosts moods and lowers symptoms of depression.
- Bergamot is a very calming essential oil. It is beneficial for lowering heart rate and blood pressure, and reducing stress and anxiety, helping you to unwind before sleep.
- Yarrow supports relaxation throughout the nervous system, quieting the brain, soothing the muscles, and promoting a restful and refreshing sleep.
- Roman Chamomile is traditionally used to promote healthy digestion and combat digestive disorders as well as nausea attributed to stress – so by reducing stress and digestive issues, this essential oil also supports a more restful sleep throughout the body.
HOW TO USE
Apply to your palms and gently rub your hands together. Place over your nose and breathe deeply for a minimum of 3 breaths. Roll on pulse points (wrist, temples) inhale and exhale.
Handbag & Pocket-Friendly Size, great for air travel
All Rollerball Blends are Handmade in Dublin and come in violet glass
Violet glass's unique characteristics filter out these more damaging rays of the visible light spectrum and allow portions of the UVA and infrared light waves in, keeping the products inside fresher for a longer period of time
Contain only 100% organic essential oil, VEGAN-FRIENDLY & Certified cruelty free by the leaping bunny program.
Free from synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, and mineral oil.
Shelf life 1-2 years.
Our rollerballs are pocket-sized and ideal for handbags, rucksacks, laptop bags or briefcases. They are suitable for air travel and can provide soothing support for nervous travelers as well as being energizing when you’re flagging, or relaxing when it’s time to unwind.
What Quality are Kotanical Essential Oils?
All Kotanical essential oils contain 100% organic essential oil – free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, formaldehydes, and mineral oil, with a shelf life of 1-2 years.
How Much is in a Bottle?
Each 10ml bottle contains 200 drops of essential oil for up to 40 hours of diffusing, meaning less waste.
What is the diffuser made from?
The water reservoir is made from BPA-free plastic and thediffuser comes with a porcelain cover for a sophisticated effect.
How big is the diffuser?
90mm width x 180mm height. The power cord is five feet long.
What voltage does the diffuser use?
Input AC 100-240 V, output DC 24 V 0.5A.
How long does the diffuser run for?
Using the recommended amount of oil, the diffuser can either run for three hours non-stop, or for up to 7.5 hours on a setting with intermittent bursts of scent.
What happens if I leave the diffuser unattended?
The diffuser automatically turns off when the time is up or when the water runs out – whichever happens first.
How much water do I put in the water tank?
The maximum capacity of the water tank is 100ml.
How do I clean the diffuser?
Twist off the ceramic cover – this should be easy to remove– and wipe the inside clean with a damp cloth to remove any dust or essential oil residue.