Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C Serum is an effective serum with a high content of vitamin C that has a clinically proven effect. The serum gives the skin a moisture boost and reduces lines, wrinkles and pigment changes. It is thanks to ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and sodium PCA that your skin gets plenty of moisture and retains moisture for a long time. Vitamin C Serum also contains the active ingredient actibiome, which, among other things, strengthens the skin, removes redness and gives a more uniform skin tone. The combination of these effective ingredients makes your skin appear healthier, more even and younger.
Vitamin C Serum can sting the skin and cause the skin to flare up for a brief moment. Therefore, Vitamin C Serum is not recommended for sensitive skin.
Vitamin C Serum contains, among other things:
- Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant that reduces pigment changes and fine lines in the skin. In addition, vitamin C also stimulates the formation of collagen.
- Hyaluronic acid, which has a soothing effect on the skin and keeps the skin moist without making it oily.
- Sodium PCA, which is a moisturizing amino acid complex that effectively increases the absorption of moisture in the skin.
- Actibiome, which is an active ingredient that creates balance in your skin to remove blemishes and redness.
- Glycerin, which is a vegetable moisturizer extracted from coconut. It adds and binds the moisture in your skin.
Perfume-free, dermatologically tested, AllergyCertified and vegan.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Aqua**, Propanediol**, Glycerin*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water*, Ascorbyl Glucoside**, Sodium PCA**, Xanthan Gum**, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Water*, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Sodium Levulinate**, Maris Aqua**, Potassium Sorbate, Laminaria Digitata Extract**, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid**, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract**, Saccharide Isomerate**, Ethylhexylglycerin.
HOW TO USE
Use Vitamin C Serum at night after cleansing the skin and before applying Night Cream. Apply the serum to your face, neck, and décolletage. Alternatively, you can use Vitamin C Serum in the morning; if so, remember to put sunscreen on afterwards. Top tip: Always apply your serum before your night cream – in this way, the serum is as close to the skin as possible and you will get the most out of the concentrate.